PokéFlora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Flora Islands, the ultimate Pokémon paradise. Battle, explore, and forge new bonds.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to PokéFlora! The latest announcements are below.
Welcome to the Grand Opening! Join the parade marching through Eden City!

A Messy Crash [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

A Messy Crash [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:33 pm

It was quite a hot day, and Hailey would have much preferred to stay in the library as she had been doing for nearly the entire school year up to this point. It was full of everything she loved, books! And, it wasnt hot! She would have, if Scarlet hadn't pecked her nearly to death and the rest of her pokemon seemed quite restless to the point where distract her from her reading. So, with a long indignant sigh she put her books in her large, black bag and headed out of the large doors to the quaint room. She was going to bring her Pokemon outside to the Training Fields. "If your going to bug me to come outside, your going to do some work. And yes Desperaux, Im talking about your Rollout..." she spoke aloud, hearing an frustrated growl come from her chespin. Last time he tried the move, he nearly barreled someone over.

After a short walk throught the hallways and trails of Flora Academy, avoiding staring eyes, she made it to the large field of green and saw that it was covered with random courses and equipment  scattered about. She looked back down to her partners and asked with sincerity, "Are you sure you want to do this? Its really hot, and I'm sure you'd like it better inside....". All of her pokemon replied with a chorus of reassuring barks, chirps, squeaks, and gurgles. Hailey sighed, and slouched her shoulders whilst setting her bag down. "Well, I'm going to work with Desperaux at the moment, so the rest of you will have to work without me. Got it?" Hailey explained, only to be greeted with noises of understanding as the rest of her team left to train. "Come on, lets go.." she motioned to her small companion before walking over to some targets.

"Okay, so what your going to do is try to kit the targets with your rollout, simple!" she explained. Desperaux nodded in understanding and put himself in a prepard stance. He jumped and rolled into a ball as best he could before quickly rolling himself in the direction of the target. He hit the target directly, and knocked it over. But, he didn't stop there.

"Desperaux, no!" Hailey yelled out, running over to him.

Desperaux, apparently didn't hear and kept going until he hit a large stone pillar used to help train flying pokemon. At this point he finally broke out of his trance and stumbled backwards, only to see the pillar fall down causing all of the others to tumble to the ground.

"Oh Desperaux,What am I going to do with you?" Hailey whispered to herself while seeing how much damage he really caused, hoping that no one saw it or heard it for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Pastel

Pastel

PostSubject: Re: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Sabrina had been heading to the Training Fields, and she had left the main building only a few minutes after Hailey, heading down the same path in the same direction. She had been immediately shocked by the weather. She hated heat like this, why couldn't it be winter now. As usual, she had a book in her hand as she strolled along the path. On her left shoulder was a little blue and yellow Pokémon, which anyone could've mistaken for an odd-colored frog. It's huge eyes scanned the pages as if it could read what Sabrina was skimming through easily.
"Careful, Emperor, you don't want to fall." Sabrina said, sternly yet cautiously to the Eevee that was keeping pace with her.

At least, besides the heat, her time at the Training Fields would be peaceful and calm. Or would it really be? A loud, startling crash interrupted her thoughts and lifted her gaze from the small black words printed on her book. She looked around for what could've been the source of the noise, and as she turned the corner, she noticed another girl with her Pokémon. She could immediately tell that it was a Chespin. Apparently the same girl had brought along her other Pokémon as well. Sabrina took a step forwards, closer to the stranger.
"Did your Chespin do that? Or did you?" The black-haired girl didn't bother to begin with an introduction. Emperor was hiding behind her legs, poking his brown head out just to see what was going on, and Sabrina's Froakie stared at Hailey with the same wide and curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

PostSubject: Re: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 8:50 am

Hailey heard someone behind her and turned around, only to face another student. Oh Arceus! Someone did see!. "I can barely carry my books, so yeah, Desperaux isnt too good at stopping his Rollout yet. But, I didn't know it was that strong....." she replied with a warm red flush coming to her face as she looked down and grabbed the small rodent-like creature from around her legs. "I'm sorry if you had to use those! I-I can get it fixed fast! Hopefully....." she blurted out with embarrassment and sympathy. "I just hope I can get it fixed before Mr.Cody or Mr.Peters finds out. I can't go to the principle's office...." she whimpered to herself quietly.

OOC: sorry for the shortness!
Back to top Go down
Pastel

Pastel

PostSubject: Re: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 pm

OOC: It's okay!

Sabrina's fingers brushed the blue leather that covered the pages of the book that she had been reading. She used two hands to close it, before looking back up at Hailey.
"Pokémon can surprise us with their skills at times." She said, as Aquafina, her Froakie let out a croak and looked down at Emperor who was pressing against Sabrina's leg. She took a step forwards, closer to Hailey, and politely reached out her petite hand to shake with Hailey's. She managed to put a very small yet calm smile on her face.
"I wonder where my manners have gone...I'm Sabrina, Sabrina London." She said. The Eevee that had been beside Sabrina once now had sat down where it was, giving Desperaux a wary glance. Sabrina then looked at Hailey's Chespin as well, "Is that his name? Desperaux? That's a beautiful name." She commented, keeping her smile on as she met the gaze of the little Pokémon in Hailey's hands.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

PostSubject: Re: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Hailey was surprised at this girl's calm and collected response, Hailey figured that she would at least somewhat upset. "I suppose your right, still, Desperaux should've known to stop when I yelled" she stated, causing a disgruntled growl from her stubborn companion. She noticed the girl's outreached hand and put Desperaux on the ground before grasping her hand in a strong shake. "Hailey Holmes, and you've met Desperaux" she replied as she noticed the rest of her team running up to her from behind Sabrina. "And there's the rest of my Pokemon. My Riolu's named Bloo.." she said as she motioned to her mischievous, bipedal canine friend standing to her side, "... I'm surprised that he didn't cause all of this trouble. Then there's my Squirtle, his name's Tsunami..." motioning to the smaller than average turtle on her other side hiding behind her leg timidly, "...and my Fletchling named Scarlet" she finished as Scarlet flew around her head, chirping happily before perching on her shoulder.

"Is that a Froakie on your shoulder? What's its name? It's bubble mane is magnificent!" Hailey exclaimed quickly and excitedly, at the sight of it. If she hadn't picked out Desperaux as her first Pokemon, she would have picked a Froakie. Even now, she adored the sight of them and the beauty of their bubble manes, especially when they're taken care of properly.
Back to top Go down
Pastel

Pastel

PostSubject: Re: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Sabrina watched silently as the other Pokémon came up to Hailey. Yet, her eyes immediately darted towards the Riolu. She couldn't help but softly smile. She always had loved Lucarios and Riolus. She also, of course, gave the others the same calm and composed smile. Seeing Tsunami, she remembered the Squirtle that she used to have before her father gave it away. Well, at least she still had the Pokémon she had bonded with now. Emperor, her Eevee, wandered away from Sabrina's leg and towards Tsunami, tilting it's head curiously and nudging the other Pokémon's head.

At the mention of Aquafina, she softly smiled again.
"Mhm, this is a Froakie. Her name is Aquafina," Sabrina paused as her Froakie began majestically posing on her shoulder, "Thank you." She said, politely, as Hailey complimented the bubble mane on Aquafina.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

PostSubject: Re: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:33 am

"Aquafina? That's a beautiful name! Perfectly fitting a beautiful pokemon!" Hailey replied, slightly more awkwardly than she had been in her previous statements.

Hailey wasnt't much for talking to people, and was trying her best to be what she would consider a ... normal person. And it was exhausting her, being someone she  truly wasn't for this long, even though it was just a few statments. But, of course she would have to rise above it for that's how her parents would want her to respond to a challenge. But, Hailey still hoped that Sabrina wouldn't see through her lies. At this point, Hailey hoped she could find a reason to leave the conversation, then she noticed Tsunami whimpering and walking backwards from Sabrina's evee with its eyes buried in its paws. Perfect Hailey thought.

Hailey scooped up her small, but still heavy companion in her arms. "Tsunamis's always been quite timid. He doesn't like to be around new people for two long. I should probably take him back inside. It's been nice meeting you, Sabrina...." she said, hoping it didn't come out weirdly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Messy Crash [Open]   A Messy Crash [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Messy Crash [Open]
Page 1 of 1